Recruitment Deed of the Year
Nominate the Recruitment Deed of the Year
Which deed in the recruitment industry had you in awe during this year? Which specific action made the world a better plase, directly or indirectly? Nominate the Recruitment Deed of the Year in this form!
What kind of deed can be chosen as the Recruitment Deed of the Year?
- Any recruitment deed performed within past 12 months that had a direct or inderct positive impact on individuals, communities or society as a whole.
- Performer can be an organisation, a network, a group, an employer or an employee.
The Recruitment Deed of the Year is deemed to be a pacesetter in the industry. It brings awareness and encourages others to excellence when working for the benefit of the organisation, industry and society as a whole. Please explain as thoroughly as possible why the deed you're suggesting should win this title.
The winners will be chosen by the jurywhich consists of respected recruiting oriented business experts. The jury will make the decisions based on the sent applications.
Remember to submit your answer before you leave the page. Nomination period ends on September 14th 2021.
What happens next?
- The jury collects basic information about the candidates.
- The jury asks for more information from the candidates if needed.
- The jury selects three best candidates.
- Rekrygaala attendants will select the winner from the top three.
Questions or comments about the form?
If you have any questions about the form, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]